Happy new year everyone!
Thank you everyone for making our blog a huge success; we are now at over 10,000 hits in just under 3 months. The end of 2010 for us has been exciting: we got engaged, started to plan a wedding, and started Project: Priceless. We have met so many amazing people, and I have talked to so many people who randomly have come off the street to tell me they read about my story somewhere. Thank you all for your well wishes!
I wanted to make sure that we say a very big congratulations to all the newly engaged out there. I feel it is amazing that we get to share this amazing year with you all and we all get to have the same marriage year as one member of the royal family, its kinda a big deal :) So from Brian and Jordan from Project: Priceless, Congratulations and may your marriage last happily ever after.
Happy 2011, everyone!
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment